The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers' coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet through our website or that of our partners:
- The coupon must be legible and have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacture's address.
- Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Digitally duplicated copies of coupons (copy machines, scans, etc.) will not be accepted.
The following guidelines apply to internet coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including "buy on, get one free" offers.
- No coupons that exceeds $3.00 will be accepted.
- Internet coupons are not eligible for double coupon promotions or any other program that exceeds the actual face value of the coupon.